Thursday, September 03, 2009

A REALLY BAD IDEA

I don't know if I will be posting much for the next few months.

I quit work and went back to college. It's been almost two weeks now.

By the second day, I knew I'd made a mistake.

How could I have been so stupid? I can't deal with class discussions, group projects, or oral presentations. I can't exchange my work with the person sitting next to me and then discuss it with them. I just can't.

I should have remembered all of this. School isn't just about whether you are smart enough to do the work, or whether you are willing to try hard. School is at least--at LEAST--50% personality.

I've had a stomachache and wobbly knees 24/7 since the semester started (well, okay, not when I'm asleep). Only three and a half months to go.

I can't quit, because I took the grant money. I can hate every minute, I can flunk, but I can't quit.

So I might not feel like posting anything for a while. Unless the kids do something cute.